Visionstream has been awarded three work packages including Passive Fibre Network Design and Construction to bring high speed, fibre optic broadband to Melbourne, Brisbane and southern New South Wales including Wollongong.
What does SNSW stand for?
SNSW stands for Southern New South Wales (Australia)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SNSW
We have 3 other meanings of SNSW in our Acronym Attic
- School of Nautical Studies (UK)
- Second National Soil Survey (China)
- Special Needs Subsidy Scheme (Australia)
- Summon Night: Swordcraft Story (video game)
- Swedish Neutron Scattering Society
- Silicon-News in Science and Technology (conference)
- Smith and Norris Security Training (New York, NY)
- Subaru-Nordica Service Team (joint venture)
- Special Needs Support Unit (UK)
- Super Ninja Space Wars (gaming)
- School of Nursing, Social Work and Health Sciences (University of Guam)
- Sidney North Saanich Yacht Club
- Safer Neighbourhood Team (UK)
- Sakhalin Neftegas Technology (Russia)
- Sannat (postal locality, Malta)
- Scalable Network Technologies, Inc.
- Schmidt-Newtonian Telescope (coated-lens Newtonian telescope)
- Seasonal Normal Temperature
- Sensitive Nuclear Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first and most advanced is located in the Goulburn and Taralga area of southern New South Wales, which I will expand on shortly.
The 45-year-old crashed her car on Christmas, sending it plunging 15 metres down an embankment next to Wondalga Road, near Batlow, in southern New South Wales.
99 ISBN 9780734410658 SCIS 1411028 Christine Paice has created the story of the creation of the Kiama Blow Hole on the southern New South Wales coast.
Some evidence is also added to the current body of knowledge on the extent of Indigenous trading links in southern New South Wales and northern Victoria.
He died from a single wound after being stabbed by York at the Blowering Holiday caravan park near Tumut in southern New South Wales in January 2006.
2006) published a paper from 2 field experiments conducted in southern New South Wales, where they determined net nitrogen (N) mineralisation in relation to previous crops and pastures.
This program began in 1991, in Wagga Wagga, the largest town in the Riverina agricultural region of southern New South Wales.