The Southern New Jersey Regional Trauma Center at Cooper is the designated Level 1 trauma center serving the nine counties of Southern New Jersey.
What does SNJRTC stand for?
SNJRTC stands for Southern New Jersey Regional Trauma Center (Cooper University Hospital; Camden, NJ)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Staff Nurse Job Characteristics Index
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Special Needs Judo Foundation (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Syndicat National des Joints et Facades (French: National Union of Seals and Facades)
- Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Southern New Jersey Light Rail Transit System
- Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (religious order)
- Syndicat National des Jeunes Medecins Generalistes (French)
- Scottish National Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
- SQT Notice and Job Site Component
- Special Needs Jurisdiction Tool Kit (US FEMA)
- Science News for Kids (website)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku (Japanese: New Japan Product; video game manufacturer)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku Corporation (Japan)
- Shin Nippon Koki Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Shin Nippon Kucho (Japan)
- Shingeki No Kyojin (Japanese manga)
- Strong Name Key (.Net file extension)