The series is supported by CIGNA, GlaxoSmithKline, National Center on Fathers and Families, Philadelphia Department of Public Health/Healthy Start, Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative, US Department of Health and Human Services and the William Penn Foundation.
What does SNJPC stand for?
SNJPC stands for Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Southern New Jersey Chamber of Commerce
- Staff Nurse Job Characteristics Index
- Southern New Jersey Development Council
- Special Needs Judo Foundation (martial arts; Netherlands)
- Syndicat National des Joints et Facades (French: National Union of Seals and Facades)
- Southern Nevada Junior Golf Association (Henderson, NV)
- Southern New Jersey Light Rail Transit System
- Sisters of the Holy Names of Jesus and Mary (religious order)
- Syndicat National des Jeunes Medecins Generalistes (French)
- Scottish National Jazz Orchestra (UK)
- Southern New Jersey Regional Trauma Center (Cooper University Hospital; Camden, NJ)
- SQT Notice and Job Site Component
- Special Needs Jurisdiction Tool Kit (US FEMA)
- Science News for Kids (website)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku (Japanese: New Japan Product; video game manufacturer)
- Shin Nihon Kikaku Corporation (Japan)
- Shin Nippon Koki Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- Shin Nippon Kucho (Japan)
- Shingeki No Kyojin (Japanese manga)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Division of Youth and Family Services, the Office for Prevention of Mental Retardation and Developmental Disabilities, Mid-Atlantic Health Systems, the Northern New Jersey Maternal/Child Health Consortium and the Southern New Jersey Perinatal Cooperative.