Plan to expand Nevada's primary care workforce by 10-25 percent Submitted by Southern Nevada Medical Industry Coalition
What does SNMIC stand for?
SNMIC stands for Southern Nevada Medical Industry Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Standing Naval Maritime Group 1
- Servicios Nacionales de Meteorología e Hidrología (Spanish: National Service of Meteorology and Hydrology; Dominican Republic)
- Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital
- Southern New Mexico Human Development (alcohol, tobacco and drug abuse)
- Société Nouvelle de Métallisation Industries (French: New Society of Metallizing Industries)
- Société Nouvelle de Montage Industriel (French: New Society of Industrial Editing)
- Surveillance Nationale des Maladies Infectieuses (French: National Surveillance of Infectious Disease)
- SWX (Swiss Exchange) New Market Index
- Syndicat National des Médecins Infectiologues (French: National Union of Infectious Disease Medicine)
- Syndicat National des Mortiers Industriels (French: National Union of Industrial Mortars)
- Salzburg NewMediaLab (research centrer in social media and semantic web technologies)
- Simple Network Markup Language
- Social Network Markup Language
- Spatial and Numerical Modeling Laboratory (Malaysia)
- Special Nuclear Materials Laboratory
- Subnetwork Management Level (TMN)
- Signaling Network Management Message (computing)
- Syndicat National du Mobilier Métallique (French: National Union of Metal Furniture)
- Southern New Mexico Music and Dance Society (Mesilla, NM)
- Southern New Mexico Online
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coffman has supported pharmacy, education, and improved health care through her work with the Southern Nevada Medical Industry Coalition, iDO (Improving Diabetes and Obesity in Southern Nevada), the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy Medication Error Discussion Group, and the Nevada State Board of Pharmacy Committee on Standards for Approval of Pharmacy Technician Training Programs.
Robyn Nelson and the Southern Nevada Medical Industry Coalition.