Other options available in Las Vegas include Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services.
What does SNAMH stand for?
SNAMH stands for Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stable Nucleic-Acid Lipid Particle
- Sindacato Nazionale Autonomo Lavoratori Scuola (Italy)
- Saturday Night at the Movies
- School Nutrition Association of Michigan (Midland, MI)
- Senior National Account Manager
- Student Nurses Association of Maine
- Syndicat National des Articles Métalliques et de Leurs Dérivés (French: National Union of Metal Products and their Derivatives)
- Ship, Nautical Marine Engineers
- Society of Naval Architects & Marine Engineers
- Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers Singapore (Toa Payou, Singapore)
- Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services
- Sindacato Nazionale Autonomo Medici Italiani
- Syndicat National des Agriculteurs-Multiplicateurs de Semences de Lin (French)
- System Network Architecture Monitor
- School Nurse Asthma Management Program
- Service Node Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning System
- Signalling Not A Number (computing)
- Spinal Nucleus of the Accessory Nerve (anatomy)
- Systems Network Architecture Network Addressable Unit
- School Nurses Association of North Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health is notified of the referral and a caseworker interviews the detainee within two days if still in custody.
Jonna Triggs, director of Southern Nevada Adult Mental Health Services, told the Review-Journal the national average for publicly funded psychiatric beds is 33 per 100,000 residents.