uk Global Banking News - 23 August 2011 HeritageBank of the South, a subsidiary of Heritage Financial Group (NASDAQ: HBOS) serving South Georgia and North Central Florida through 22 full-service branch locations, has agreed to acquire almost all of the assets and deposits of First Southern National Bank of Statesboro, Georgia, with total assets of approximately USD175m.
What does SNB stand for?
SNB stands for Southern National Bank (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNB
We have 71 other meanings of SNB in our Acronym Attic
- Sierra Nevada Batholith (California)
- Sierra Nevada Brewing Company (California)
- Singapore Nursing Board
- Société Nautique de Bandol (French: Bandol Boating Society)
- Société Nouvelle Barberot (French restoration company)
- Société Nouvelle Bloch (French construction company)
- Société Nouvelle Boude (French public works company)
- Société Nouvelle Brunereau (French: New Company Brunereau; France)
- Special Negotiating Body
- Sport Nautique Bisontin (French water sports club)
- Sports Nautiques Brevinois (French: Water Sports Brevinois; France)
- Sprawl 'n' Brawl (fighting tactic)
- Stagonospora Nodorum Blotch (disease)
- State Nursing Board (various locations)
- Storage Network Backbone (Sandial)
- Stratégie Nationale pour La Biodiversité (French: National Strategy for Biodiversity; est. 2004)
- Strengths/Needs-Based (Department of Human Services)
- Strictly Non-Blocking
Samples in periodicals archive:
24 billion in deposits, First Southern National Bank of Statesboro, Georgia, with USD 164.
He began his banking career with Citizens and Southern National Bank in Charleston, South Carolina.
Sansbury's previous banking experience includes 27 years with Citizens and Southern National Bank in Valdosta, Albany and Moultrie, Georgia, as well as three years with Regions Bank in Ellijay, Georgia.
Marine Corps, has served as Vice Chairman of the Citizens and Southern Corporation, Atlanta; Chairman and CEO of the Citizens and Southern National Bank of South Carolina and Chairman of the South Carolina State Ports Authority.
Gould's banking career began in 1974 at Citizens & Southern National Bank in Savannah, Georgia.
and its subsidiary, Southern National Bank of Texas, in a stock and cash transaction.
Wilford currently serves on the board of directors of the following publicly traded companies: Healthcare Realty Trust, Sanders Morris Harris Group and Southern National Bank of Texas.