partnered with the law firm Robins, Kaplan, Miller & Ciresi, and Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services (SMRLS), a local legal aid provider, to help immigrants who struggled to complete their naturalization applications.
What does SMRLS stand for?
SMRLS stands for Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- St Mary River Irrigation District
- Slope Maintenance Responsibility Information System (Hong Kong)
- Schistosoma Mansoni Receptor Kinase-1
- Seaconsult Marine Research Ltd. (Canada)
- Semantic Markup Rule Language
- Social Media Research Lab (Michigan State University; East Lansing, MI)
- Spock Mountain Research Labs
- Stanford Magnetic Resonance Laboratory (Stanford University; California)
- Southern Maryland Regional Library Association, Inc. (Charlotte Hall, MD)
- Smooth Muscle Myosin Regulatory Light Chain
- Scanning Magnetoresistance Microscopy
- Smoky Mountain Resort Ministries (Gatlinburg, Tennessee)
- Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Solar Maximum Repair Mission (NASA)
- Saint Mary's Regional Medical Center (Reno, NV)
- Southwest Mississippi Regional Medical Center
- St. Marys River Management Committee (Callahan, FL)
- San Mateo Regional Network (San Carlos, CA)
- Ship Maintenance, Repair and Operations Institute (Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA)
- Silent Ministries Recovery Outreach (Lake Park, GA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Minneapolis) for operating support; -- $20,000 to Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services, Inc.
Dolan began her career in 1978 as a staff attorney for Southern Minnesota Regional Legal Services, becoming first assistant director of the Minnesota Lawyers' Professional Responsibility Board in 1980.