The NWRDC solution connects the organization's mainframe system to a pair of SANRAD V-Switches, which transfer data via the Florida Lambda Rail and Southern Light Rail dark fiber networks to a Category 5 hot site in Atlanta.
What does SLR stand for?
SLR stands for Southern Light Rail (Georgia Tech)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SLR
We have 190 other meanings of SLR in our Acronym Attic
- Singapore Law Reports (Singapore Academy of Law)
- Single Lens Reflex (camera)
- Single Line Restoral
- Single Linear Recording
- Sleeper Class (railway coach)
- Slide Raft (aircraft door)
- Slush on Runway
- Société de Linguistique Romane (French: Romance Linguistics Society)
- Sorry Late Reply
- Spacelift Range
- Split Live Range
- Spring Load Restriction (Minnesota)
- Square Loop Resonator (electrical engineering)
- Sri Lanka Railway
- Sri Lanka Rupee (national currency)
- Sta Lucia Realtors (Philippine Basketball Association)
- State Liaison Representative
- Static Loaded Radius (tire measurement)
- Statutory Liquidity Ratio
Samples in periodicals archive:
The network will support 10 Gigabit Ethernet to provide connectivity to various research networks, including the Southern Light Rail initiative.
This event will be held in Atlanta and will address the security and development of Internet 2, the Southern Light Rail and University Peering.