What does SISCOL stand for?
SISCOL stands for Southern Iron and Steel Company Ltd. (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Seminole Indian Scouts Cemetery Association (Brackettville, TX)
- Societa Italiana Scienze Comportamentali Applicate (Italian: Italian Society for Applied Behavioral Sciences)
- Satellite Information System for Coastal Areas and Lakes
- Shipboard Instrumentation and Systems Calibration (US Navy)
- School of Information Systems, Computing and Mathematics (Brunel University; West London, UK)
- Saison Information Systems Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Saudi Industrial Services Company
- Self Insured Services Company (Dubuque, IA)
- Somuah Information Systems Co.
- System Integration Specialists Company
- Scientific Instrument Systems Computers
- Servlet Internet Services Company (Dayton, Ohio)
- Shore-Based Intelligence Support to Command
- Subtraction Ictal SPECT Co-Registered to MRI (nuclear medicine)
- Semi-Insulating Silicon Carbide Substrate
- Single Instruction Single Data
- Socorro Independent School District (El Paso, TX)
- Software and Information Systems Division (NASA)
- Southeast Island School District (Alaska)
- Southwest Independent School District (Texas)