SBCP, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit, started in 1988 as Southern Good Faith Fund.
What does SGFF stand for?
SGFF stands for Southern Good Faith Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGFF
We have 2 other meanings of SGFF in our Acronym Attic
- Smoke Generator Fog Number 2; aka Fog Oil
- Spectrum Global Fund Administration (Chicago, IL)
- Sue Greenwood Fine Art (Laguna Beach, CA)
- San Gabriel Fine Arts Association (San Gabriel, CA)
- Sektor Gaza Fan Club
- Senior Grand Field Champion (dog award)
- Student Government Finance Committee
- Sydney Game Fishing Club (Australia)
- Suspended Gate Field-Effect Transistor
- Schweizerische Gesellschaft Für Familienforschung (German: Swiss Society for Family Research)
- School Games Federation of India
- Secondary Ground Fault Interrupter (transformers)
- Sports Goods Foundation of India
- Shree Ganesh Forgings Ltd. (India)
- Stoke Grid for Learning (educational website)
- Sylhet Gas Fields Limited (Bangladesh Oil, Gas and Mineral Corporation; Dhaka, Bangladesh)
- Second Generation Forward Looking Infrared Program (Army)
- Surface Green Function Matching
- Sono-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration Biopsy
Samples in periodicals archive:
in San Antonio, TX; Mary's Center for Maternal and Child Care in Washington, DC; and Southern Good Faith Fund in Pine Bluff, AR - receives an award of $500,000.
New Job: Southern Good Faith Fund is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit affiliate of Southern Bancorp Inc.
If eliminating the affordability barrier for college is a worthy goal, how much better is the proposal put forth by Sheffield Nelson and the Southern Good Faith Fund.
The Southern Good Faith Fund says increased severance tax revenue from the Fayetteville Shale Play could eventually turn the E1 Dorado Promise into an Arkansas Promise.
15--How to Gate Small Business Loan Sponsor: Southern Good Faith Fund Business Development Center Time: 11 a.
Yunus said he had been to Arkansas many times since 1986, when he was instrumental in designing the work of the Southern Good Faith Fund of Pine Bluff.
The night's other award winners: * Angela Duran, president of Southern Good Faith Fund of Pine Bluff, who was named Nonprofit Executive of the Year; * The ARC Arkansas of Little Rock, which was named Nonprofit Organization of the Year; and * DD&F Consulting Group of Little Rock, which was named Business of the Year in the category of 25 or fewer employees.