Southern Giant Petrels (Macronectes giganteus) and Sooty Shearwaters (P.
What does SGPE stand for?
SGPE stands for Southern Giant Petrel (seabird)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SGPE
We have 4 other meanings of SGPE in our Acronym Attic
- Shiromani Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (Amritsar, Punjab, India)
- Sikh Gurdwara Parbandhak Committee (India)
- Simple Genetic Programming in C (computer programming)
- Side Grip Pile Driver
- St. George Police Department (Utah)
- Southern Great Plains Dairy Consortium
- School of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies
- Syndicat des Sélectionneurs de Plants de Pommes de Terre Créateur de Variétés Nouvelles (French)
- Scottish Graduate Programme in Economics (Edinburgh, Scotland, UK)
- Self Government Process Evaluation (Center for World Indigenous Studies)
- Simmering-Graz-Pauker AG Florisdorf
- Singapore Gifts & Premiums Fair
- South General Purpose Facilities
- Subgenual Prefrontal Cortex
- Anti-Sulfated Glucuronic Paragloboside (neurology)
- Sexy Guinea Pig Club
- Sticle Golite-n Pahare cu Gheata (band)
- Sulfated Glucuronyl Paragloboside (neuroimmunology)
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences (India)
- Sanjay Gandhi Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, slow-to-breed Southern Giant Petrel populations are now crashing, along with various species of Albatross.
For example, the larger bill of male Southern Giant Petrels (Macronectes giganteus) may make them more efficient than females when competing for access to carcasses (Gonzalez-Solis and Croxall 2005).