in 1981 to study mathematics and computer science at Florida Atlantic University and earned a master's degree from Southern Evangelical Seminary.
What does SES stand for?
SES stands for Southern Evangelical Seminary (Matthews, NC)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SES
We have 516 other meanings of SES in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Solutions (Bellevue, NE)
- Software Engineering Support
- Soil Environment Services Limited (UK)
- Solar Energy Services (Millersville, MD)
- Solaris Enterprise System (software)
- Solidarische Einfachsteuer (German: solidary single tax )
- Source End System
- Southeast of Saline School (Gypsum, Kansas)
- Southeastern Stages, Inc.
- Southern Eagles Soaring (Lagrange-Callaway Airport, GA)
- Space Environment Simulator
- Special Education School (various locations)
- Special Environmental Study
- Special Evaluation Study (various organizations)
- Special Event Station (various organizations)
- Specialist Education Services (New Zealand)
- Specialist Electronics Services Ltd (UK)
- Specialized Event Services (various companies)
- Spectrum Educational Supplies Limited (Canada)
- St. Elizabeth Seton
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds the position of dean at Southern Evangelical Seminary.
Norman Geisler, president of Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, N.