The group is joining with the United Mountain Defense, the Save our Cumberland Mountains group, Southern Energy Network and the Sierra Student Coalition to help the fight.
What does SEN stand for?
SEN stands for Southern Energy Network (climate change advocacy; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEN
We have 81 other meanings of SEN in our Acronym Attic
- Senegal (ISO Country code)
- Sensitivity (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Sistema Eléctrico Nacional (Spanish: National Electric System; various locations)
- Small Extension Node
- Sociedad Española de Neurología (Spanish Society of Neurology)
- Société des Eaux du Nord (French: Northern Waters Company; est. 1912)
- Software Engineering Notes
- Solidarity Economy Network
- Sony Entertainment Network
- Special Educational Needs (UK education system)
- Sports Entertainment Network
- standard enteral nutrition
- Staredit Network (gaming)
- State Enrolled Nurse
- Statement of Educational Needs (UK)
- Student Environment Network (Canada)
- subependymal nodule
- Submerged Entry Nozzle (steel manufacturing)
- Sustainable Energy Network (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For immediate release 14 November 2007 SEGRO'S POWER GENERATION PLANT IN SLOUGH TO JOIN SCOTTISH AND SOUTHERN ENERGY NETWORK SEGRO plc, the leading provider of flexible business space in Europe, today announces that its interests in the power generation operation in Slough (Slough Heat & Power - "SH&P") are to be acquired by Scottish and Southern Energy plc ("SSE"), one of the largest energy companies in the UK.