Global Warming Leon H Sullivan Foundation National Association for Equal Opportunity in Higher Education National Association of Black County Officials National Coalition on Black Civic Participation National Bar Association National Black Caucus of State Legislators National Congress of Black Women National Council of Black Mayors National Forum for Black Public Administrators National Urban League National Wildlife Federation Rainbow PUSH Coalition Rock The Vote Sierra Club Southern Energy Network Student PIRGs About the Hip Hop Caucus: The Hip Hop Caucus organizes young people in urban communities to be active in elections, policymaking, and service projects.
What does SEN stand for?
SEN stands for Southern Energy Network (climate change advocacy; various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEN
We have 81 other meanings of SEN in our Acronym Attic
- Senegal (ISO Country code)
- Sensitivity (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Sistema Eléctrico Nacional (Spanish: National Electric System; various locations)
- Small Extension Node
- Sociedad Española de Neurología (Spanish Society of Neurology)
- Société des Eaux du Nord (French: Northern Waters Company; est. 1912)
- Software Engineering Notes
- Solidarity Economy Network
- Sony Entertainment Network
- Special Educational Needs (UK education system)
- Sports Entertainment Network
- standard enteral nutrition
- Staredit Network (gaming)
- State Enrolled Nurse
- Statement of Educational Needs (UK)
- Student Environment Network (Canada)
- subependymal nodule
- Submerged Entry Nozzle (steel manufacturing)
- Sustainable Energy Network (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group is joining with the United Mountain Defense, the Save our Cumberland Mountains group, Southern Energy Network and the Sierra Student Coalition to help the fight.
For immediate release 14 November 2007 SEGRO'S POWER GENERATION PLANT IN SLOUGH TO JOIN SCOTTISH AND SOUTHERN ENERGY NETWORK SEGRO plc, the leading provider of flexible business space in Europe, today announces that its interests in the power generation operation in Slough (Slough Heat & Power - "SH&P") are to be acquired by Scottish and Southern Energy plc ("SSE"), one of the largest energy companies in the UK.