A federal grand jury in US District Court for the Southern District of Texas, charged Bujol with knowingly attempting to provide material support to Al-Qaeda's branch in Yemen in the form of personnel, currency, pre-paid telephone calling cards, mobile telephone SIM cards and global positioning system receivers.
What does SDTX stand for?
SDTX stands for Southern District of Texas (United States district court)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Staff Development and Training Unit (Flinders University; Australia)
- Societe Djiboutienne de Gestion du Terminal Vraquier (French bulk terminal management company)
- Standard Definition Television
- Standard Digital Television
- Structural Dynamics Test Vehicle
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (motorcyles)
- Synchronized Data Transfer Via Cable
- San Diego Travel WebSource (San Diego, CA)
- Space Development and Test Wing (United States Air Force)
- Statistical Dynamic Time Warping (computer recognition)
- Rio De Janeiro, Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - Santos Dumont (Airport Code)
- Safety Disarm Unit (military aviation)
- Saint Dunstan's University (former college, Charlottetown, PEI, Canada)
- Satellite Data Unit
- Scrapbook Design University (est. 1996)
- Seat Disconnect Unit
- Seat Display Unit (video monitor control of airline passenger seat)
- Secure Data Unit
- Security Device Unit
- Selection/Distribution Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hughes, United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, has ordered that the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) pay MAXXAM over US$ 72 million dollars in sanctions as measured by legal and other expenses incurred during its 10-year legal battle against the regulatory agency.
In its three-page declaration submitted to the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, the Newsletter & Electronic Publishers Association unfortunately had to rehash old arguments that "newsletter journalism serves the public interest in the same manner, and through the same means, as the more popular press.
Hughes in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, related to Spectra's 2003 termination of natural gas purchase and sale arrangements with Citrus Trading.
NYSE: MRC) today announced that it has filed a lawsuit in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas against Elsag Bailey Process Automation, N.
The lawsuit was filed in the United States District Court, Southern District of Texas and seeks both monetary damages and injunctive relief against further alleged infringement by Velopex and those acting in concert with Velopex.
Attorney for the Southern District of Texas in December 2001.
District Court for the Southern District of Texas against 12 individuals, including at least 10 former DIRECTV customer service agents, who it believes engaged in a scheme to defraud DIRECTV by creating subscription accounts with false information and fraudulently linking access cards to existing accounts that enabled others to receive DIRECTV(R) programming without authorization or proper payment to DIRECTV.