To learn more about the beauty, versatility and sustainability of cypress siding and fencing, contact the Southern Cypress Manufacturers Association at http://www.
What does SCMA stand for?
SCMA stands for Southern Cypress Manufacturers Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCMA
We have 35 other meanings of SCMA in our Acronym Attic
- South Central Motorcoach Association
- Southern California Mapua Alumni
- Southern California Marine Association
- Southern California Marksmen's Association
- Southern California Mediation Association
- Southern California Metro Area
- Southern California Motorcycling Association
- Southern California Mountaineers Association
- Southern Circulation Managers Association
- Southern Cross Mathematical Association (Australia)
- Southwest Celtic Music Association
- Spanish Country Music Association
- Sparse Code Multiple Access (wireless radios)
- Spartanburg County Museum of Art (Spartanburg, SC)
- Specialty Certified Medical Assistant (trademark of Health Information Compliance, LLC)
- SpectraLink Certified Messaging Application (SpectraLink Corporation)
- Splinter Cell Map Archive
- St Cloud Mankato and Austin (railroad)
- St Croix Marksmanship Association
- Standing Committee of Ministers Responsible for Agriculture
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southern Cypress Manufacturers Association (SCMA) has introduced a new website for builders, contractor, architects, and designers: www.
The Southern Cypress Manufacturers Association (SCMA), a Pittsburgh-based trade group, has published Versatile, Distinctive Cypress, a free, 12-page technical guide for building and design professionals working with cypress.