6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- A prestigious 2012 CANSTAR International Travel Insurance five-star rating award has again gone to Southern Cross Travel Insurance (SCTI).
What does SCTI stand for?
SCTI stands for Southern Cross Travel Insurance (New Zealand)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCTI
We have 25 other meanings of SCTI in our Acronym Attic
- Subpedicle Connective Tissue Graft
- Sustainable Construction Task Group (UK)
- Scientific Committee on Tobacco and Health
- Script-Copy-Plus-Tag Hypothesis
- Spey Creek Trophy Hunting (New Zealand)
- State Child Tutorial Homes (Poland)
- Sarasota County Technical Institute (Sarasota, FL)
- Small Component Test Installation
- Sodium Components Test Installation
- Southern California Transplantation Institute (and Liver Center)
- Stanford Center for Technology and Innovation
- Surface Combatant Topside Integration Group (US Navy)
- Service de Coopération Technique Internationale et de Police (International Technical Police Cooperation Department)
- Sheffield Coupled Thermosphere Ionosphere Plasmasphere (physics)
- South Cotabato Tripartite Industrial Peace Council (Philippines)
- Single Channel Tactical Injection System
- Single Channel Transponder Injection Subsystem
- Sarum Commercial Training Ltd (UK)
- Sasken Communication Technologies Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- Senate Committee on Teaching and Learning (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the value of our personal belongings heading upwards, online travel insurer - Southern Cross Travel Insurance (SCTI) is urging travellers to ensure their travel insurance cover is sufficient for the value of the items they plan to take away.
Online travel insurer, Southern Cross Travel Insurance (SCTI) has amended the minimum number of days its TravelCare policy can be issued for from five days to two.