What does SCAS stand for?
SCAS stands for Southern Cross Astronomical Society, Inc.
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAS
We have 120 other meanings of SCAS in our Acronym Attic
- Semicontinuous Activated-Sludge
- Senior Claims Auto Specialist (insurance)
- Seoul Cigar Aficionado Society (Seoul, South Korea)
- Serious Crime Analysis Section (UK)
- Service Commun d'Action Sociale (French: Common Service for Social Action)
- Sigur Center for Asian Studies (George Washington University; Washington, DC)
- Small Community Air Service (US DOT)
- Soil, Crop and Atmospheric Sciences (agriculture; various organizations)
- South Central Ambulance Service (National Health Service; UK)
- Southern Counties Archery Society (UK region)
- Stability and Control Augmentation Systems
- Stability Control Augmentation System
- Staff Crisis Action System
- Standard Configuration Accounting System
- Stanwood and Community Ambulance Service (Stanwood, Washington0
- Subsystem Computer Application Software (US NASA)
- Summit County Ambulance Service (Colorado)
- Swiss Center for Affective Sciences (Geneva, Switzerland)
- Symptomatic Carotid Artery Stenosis
- Semi-Classical Approximation Separated Atom