The Israeli Southern Command said, " the fence does not preclude any attacks in the region either by smugglers or armed groups," adding, it does not also prevent attempts to plant explosives or shooting.
What does SOUTHCOM stand for?
SOUTHCOM stands for Southern Command
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Support of Undergraduate Research and Creative Endeavors (Case Western Reserve University; Cleveland, OH)
- Symposium on Undergraduate Research and Creative Expression (Austin, TX)
- System of University Reservations and Calendar of Events
- Space Operations & Utilization Support
- Southwestern Ontario Undergraduate Student Chemistry Conference (Ontario, Canada)
- Serial Out
- Site Operator Users Task Force
- South Air Force (USAF)
- Southern Army Group
- Southern Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Southern Division, Naval Facilities Engineering Command
- Southwest Division (Naval Facilities Engineering Command)
- Sales Order Value
- Save Our Valley (various locations)
- Scars of Velious (Everquest)
- Schedule of Values (American Institute of Architects)
- Seguro Obligatorio de Viajeros
- Separation of Variables (differential equations)
- Service Operations Vessel (offshore wind industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
General Officer Commanding-in-Chief of the Southern Command briefed the Army Chief on the state of operational preparedness of the Southern Army.
In this connection, a ceremony was held at Quetta cantonment with Commander Southern Command Lt.
He rose steadily through the ranks and was appointed head of IDF Southern Command in 2005.
QUETTA, June 30, 2010 (Frontier Star): Chief of the Army Staff General Ashfaq Pervez Kiyani on Wednesday visited Southern Command Headquarters here in Quetta amid stringent security measures.
Southern Command has committed an additional $50,000 to finance five Humanitarian Assistance Projects to support homeless families in the hardest hit communities.
But the US Southern Command, which is in charge of US military activities in the hemisphere, said that it was able to confirm that no US military aircraft had entered Venezuelan airspace on Friday.
Naval Forces Southern Command (NAVSO) change of command, during which Kernan relieved Rear Adm.