What: News briefing announcing Southern Chester County Medical Center (SCCMC) as the newest member of Fox Chase Network.
What does SCCMC stand for?
SCCMC stands for Southern Chester County Medical Center (Pennsylvania)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCCMC
We have 1 other meaning of SCCMC in our Acronym Attic
- Standard Cubic Centimeters per Minute
- Subcommittee on Corrosion & Materials (American Petroleum Institute)
- Summary of Cost Center Man-Hours
- System Center Configuration Manager (Microsoft)
- System COMSEC Control Messages
- Santa Clara County Medical Association (San Jose, CA)
- Santa Clara County Model Aircraft Skypark (San Jose, CA)
- Scottish Cross Country Motorsport Club (UK)
- Senshu Critical Care Medical Center (Osaka, Japan)
- Southern California Cable Marketing Council
- Smart Card Configuration Management Control Board
- Staphylococcal Cassette Chromosome mec
- Suncoast Center for Community Mental Health (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Saginaw County Community Mental Health Authority (Michigan)
- Santa Clara County Mental Health Department (Santa Clara, CA)
- Scottish Centre for Cultural Management and Policy (Queen Margaret University College; UK)
- Santa Cruz County Medical Society (Santa Cruz, CA)
- Slow-Channel Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome
- St. Clair County Medical Society (Port Huron, MI)
- Southern Clinton County Municipal Utilities Authority (DeWitt, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE:CYH) today announced the acquisition of Southern Chester County Medical Center, a 59-bed acute care facility located in West Grove, Pennsylvania.
July 18 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of the MCD Foundation approved today an affiliation between the Medical Center of Delaware (MCD) and Southern Chester County Medical Center (SCCMC).