I think they are being very reasonable," said Kymberleigh Richards, the public and legislative affairs director for Southern California Transit Advocates.
What does SOCATA stand for?
SOCATA stands for Southern California Transit Advocates
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- School of Cinema and Performing Arts (New York, NY)
- Société Camerounaise de Palmeraies (French: Cameroonian Palmeraies Company; agribusiness)
- Society of Chinese American Professors and Scientists
- Separation of Concerns, Aspects and Roles (Ghana)
- Shuttle Operational Capability Assessment Report
- Spectroscopy of Complexes and Radicals (physics)
- State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic
- Separation of Church and State
- Service-Oriented Computing: Agents, Semantics and Engineering
- Student Occupational Competency Achievement Test (National Occupational Competency Testing Institute)
- Société Auxiliaire du Tricastin (French: Tricastin Management Company; France)
- Scenario Oriented Corps Area Training System
- Sophisticats (UK)
- Southern Oregon Concert Band
- Special Operations Communications Battalion
- State Owned Central Bank
- State-Owned Commercial Bank
- Surplus on the Current Budget
- Survey of Current Business (US DOC)
- Satellite Operations Control Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kymberleigh Richards, the public and legislative affairs director at Southern California Transit Advocates, is also concerned about the proposed revisions on the Antelope Valley Line.
The meeting hosted by Southern California Transit Advocates will be 6 p.
Kymberleigh Richards Public affairs director, Southern California Transit Advocates Van Nuys Hardworking pol Re ``Money flows to council'' (Aug.
Dana Gabbard Executive Secretary Southern California Transit Advocates Ironic low-cost Re: "Low-cost housing work is begun" (Briefly, April 26): It's ironic what Los Angeles' elected officials call affordable housing.
Dana Gabbard Executive secretary, Southern California Transit Advocates God bless us all After years and years of placing Christmas decorations in my front yard, I have just spent the last hour (in the dark) tearing them down.
``I don't think I have to explain why that's a concern,'' said longtime bus rider Dana Gabbard, executive secretary of Southern California Transit Advocates.
A few speakers supported aspects of the changes, including the president of the Southern California Transit Advocates, who noted in a letter to the board the alternative of ``unacceptable reductions in service.