LOS ANGELES, April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- Twenty-one cutting-edge Southern California companies looking for capital will vie for the attention of financiers representing more then $250 million in venture capital at the Southern California Technology Venture Forum on Thursday, April 22.
What does SCTVF stand for?
SCTVF stands for Southern California Technology Venture Forum
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Stanley Cooper Trout Unlimited (Pennsylvania)
- Stem Cell Transplant Unit
- Southern California Tandem Users Group
- Sakai Cable Television (Fukui, Japan)
- Sea Cadet Training Vessel (Canada)
- Second City Television
- Separation and Control Test Vehicle
- Septal Cusp of the Tricuspid Valve
- Slow Scan Television
- Statistical and Computational Theories of Vision (workshop)
- Statistical and Computational Theories-of-Vision Workshop
- Steel City Tool Works, LLC (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Students Changing The World
- South Central Texas Water Advisory Committee
- Sacra Corona Unita (Italian: United Sacred Crown; criminal organization)
- Safety Council University
- Samus.co.uk (website)
- Santa Clara University
- Santiago, Cuba - Santiago-Antonio Maceo Cuba (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, Simon has mentored several companies participating in the Southern California Technology Venture Forum, and she is an active member of the Association for Corporate Growth, the Los Angeles Venture Association and The Zone Club.
April 22 -- Southern California Technology Venture Forum, Los Angeles Marriott Downtown, 333 S.
As a presenter of the annual Southern California Technology Venture Forum (SCTVF), the LAEDC has helped high tech start-ups find funding.