The Southern California Regional Rail Authority will hold a hearing on April 2 on the proposed reduction of Metrolink service from Ventura County and the Antelope Valley.
What does SCRRA stand for?
SCRRA stands for Southern California Regional Rail Authority (metrolink)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SCRRA in our Acronym Attic
- State Committee on Regulatory Policy and Entrepreneurship (Ukraine)
- Special Committee on Regulatory Procedural Matters (International Amateur Radio Union)
- Shasta Cascade Rail Preservation Society
- South Carolina Rottweiler Rescue (est. 2002)
- Spanish Creek Rainforest Reserve (Belize)
- Special Conversion Recommendation Report (US FEMA)
- St Croix Railroad (Hudson, WI)
- St. Cloud River Runners (St. Cloud, MN)
- Stem Cell Reviews and Reports
- Subreality Cafe Round Robin
- Southern California Repeater and Remote Base Association
- Southern California Regional Robotics Forum
- Southeastern Connecticut Regional Resources Recovery Authority
- Le Service Canadien du Renseignement de Sécurité (Canadian Security Intelligence Service)
- Service Center Replacement System
- Sharon Corr Rocks Society
- Society of Collision Repair Specialists
- South Carolina Retirement Systems
- Southern California Recorder Society (Los Angeles, California)
- Standing Committee on Research and Statistics (International Commission for the Conservation of Atlantic Tuna)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 12 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Wabtec Corporation today announced that its MotivePower subsidiary has signed contracts to build MPXpress(R) commuter locomotives for the Utah Transit Authority (UTA) and Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) as part of a multi-city, commuter agency procurement.
Southern California Regional Rail Authority officials estimate that 5,000 passengers hopped aboard the new trains, taking advantage of Metrolink's free one week introductory fares.
Gray Crary, assistant director of engineering and construction for the Southern California Regional Rail Authority, said the work is expected to start in March and last about nine months.
In addition to serving as chairman of MTA's Board of Directors as an appointee of Mayor James Hahn, Bernson chairs the boards of Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) and the Southern California Association of Governments.
MPA's representative projects and clients include: * Union Pacific Railroad (UPRR) I-5 Tunnel Enlargement Project, 24 tunnels, Eugene, OR to Los Angeles, CA * Southern California Regional Rail Authority (SCRRA) Seismic Upgrade and Track Structure Replacement of Commuter Rail tunnel in Los Angeles, CA * Caltrain, Seismic Upgrade and Track Structure Replacement of four Commuter Rail tunnels in San Francisco, CA * Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad, Stampede Pass Tunnel Enlargement and Rehabilitation in WA Cascade Mountains.
Bombardier has until June 16 to file a formal protest with the Southern California Regional Rail Authority, which operates Metrolink, and is weighing its options.
Southern California Regional Rail Authority -- $2 million for construction of the San Bernardino Metrolink Extension.