The California Association of Business Brokers (CABB) has announced its Southern California quarterly meeting will be held Saturday, October 7, 2006, 9:00 a.
What does SCQM stand for?
SCQM stands for Southern California Quarterly Meeting (religious group; Quakers)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCQM
- Source Content and Quality of Data
- Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework
- Ski Clube Quinta Grande (Portuguese: Ski Club Quinta Grande; est. 1997)
- Superficial Chronic Quiescent Gastritis
- South Carolina Quarter Horse Association
- Slow Continuous Quality Improvement (anesthesia)
- Stream Crossing Quality Index (water quality)
- Supplier Continuous Quality Improvement (Intel)
- Structured Card Query Language
- Supreme Court of Queensland Library (Australia)
- Supersymmetric Classical and Quantum Mechanics (physics)
- Supply Chain Quality Management
- Swiss Clinical Quality Management
- Southern Colorado Quarter Midget Association
- Student Component Qualifications Objectives (academic evaluation template; New Zealand)
- Smoking Cessation Quality of Life
- South Carolina QSO Party (amateur radio)
- Strictly Convex Quadratic Programming
- Society of Chief Quantity Surveyors (UK; est. 1974)
- Sunshine Carousel Quilt Shop (Grantham, New Hampshire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The California Association of Business Brokers (CABB) has set its Southern California quarterly meeting for February 25, 2006 at the Grand Long Beach Event Center, 4101 Willow Street, Long Beach.