The reversal resulted from members of the Southern California Professional Engineering Association (SCPEA) accepting on June 11 a retiree funded health care arrangement for future retirees that is similar to the one implemented for current and future non-union retirees in January.
What does SCPEA stand for?
SCPEA stands for Southern California Professional Engineering Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCPEA
We have 1 other meaning of SCPEA in our Acronym Attic
- Simplified Collective Protection Equipment
- Social, Civic and Political Education
- Specialized Customer Premises Equipment (telecommunicatons)
- Standards of Conduct, Performance and Ethics (Health Professions Council)
- Structurally Constrained Protein Evolution
- Subcontrol Point Error (BMEWS radar hardware error message)
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Surveillance of Cerebral Palsy in Europe (healthcare)
- South Carolina Palomino Exhibitors Association
- South Coast Air Quality Management District Professional Employees Association
- Sonoma County People for Economic Opportunity (Santa Rosa, CA)
- Self Consistent Proteomic Field
- Self-Consistent Perturbation Field
- Shropshire County Pension Fund (UK)
- Start Control Program Function (computing)
- Stem Cell Proliferation Factor (biochemistry)
- Student Cultural Programming Fee (University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign; Champaign, IL)
- South Carolina Professional Fire Fighters Association
- South County Professional Fire Fighters Association (Spring, TX)
- Self-Consistent Polarization Field Method
Samples in periodicals archive:
Craig Buckham, president of SPEEA and members will be joined by Greg Junemann, president of the International Federation of Professional and Technical Engineers (IFPTE), and Steve Dunham, president of the Southern California Professional Engineering Association (SCPEA).
We are pleased the Company has given the 717 more time to prove itself as the outstanding and economical aircraft that employees know it as," said Steve Dunham, president of the Southern California Professional Engineering Association (SCPEA).