The 28,953-square-foot medical office component is long-term leased to the Southern California Orthopedic Institute.
What does SCOI stand for?
SCOI stands for Southern California Orthopedic Institute
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCOI
We have 2 other meanings of SCOI in our Acronym Attic
- Soaring Club of Houston (aviation)
- Standing Committee on Health (various locations)
- Standing Committee on Highways (American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials)
- Stichting Christelijk Onderwijs Haaglanden (Dutch: Christian Education Foundation Haaglanden; Haaglanden, Netherlands)
- Stockholm Centre on Health of Societies in Transition (Sweden)
- Senate Committee on Housing Policy (university housing)
- Selective Catalytic Oxidation of Hydrogen Sulfide
- South Carolina Office of Highway Safety
- South Cumbria Occupational Health and Safety Group (UK)
- Standing Committee on Highway Traffic Safety
- Springvale Community Outreach Initiative (UK)
- Standing Committee on Observation and Inspection (Commission for the Conservation of Antarctic Marine Living Resources)
- Study Club of Oral Implantology (United Arab Emirates)
- Supreme Court of India
- System of Control and Operation for the IRMA antenna
- State Cereal and Oil Information Center (China)
- South Carolina Occupational Information Coordinating Committee (career planning; Pendleton, SC)
- South Carolina Occupational Information System
- Special Committee on Joint Development (software development; American Association of State Highway and Transportation)
- Sarbanes Cooperative Oxford Laboratory (Maryland)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Those also inducted are: the 1955 football team; Ed Austin (basketball, football, and track and field); Steve Brener (sports journalist, 1966-68); Jim Buffo (football, 1982-83); Otis Burrell (track and field, 1963-64); Jim Fenwick (football coach); Fred Grimes (football, 1971-72); Cindy Schilling (swimming, 1974-75); Dave Snow (baseball coach); Mike Wagenbach (cross country and track and field, 1968-69); and the Southern California Orthopedic Institute.
Friedman, an orthopedic surgeon at the Southern California Orthopedic Institute, in Van Nuys.
The UltraSling ER was developed in collaboration with Stephen Snyder, MD, of the Southern California Orthopedic Institute and Eric McCarty, MD, of the University of Colorado School of Medicine and is available in both 15- and 30-degree versions consisting of a comfortable wedged pillow and a special shoulder strap.
Prior to joining The Coding Source, he was vice president of operations for Southern California Orthopedic Institute (SCOI), where he oversaw internal processes, billing and collections for the 350-employee specialty health services provider.
Working with the Southern California Orthopedic Institute (http://www.
Our extremity MRI technology is unmatched in quality and has been adopted by leading hospitals, diagnostic imaging centers and orthopedic practices throughout the country, including Hoag Memorial Presbyterian Hospital, Boston Children's Hospital, New England Baptist Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, Southern California Orthopedic Institute and The Steadman-Hawkins Clinic to name a few.
Tuesdays and Thursdays, July 8-31, Southern California Orthopedic Institute, ($40).