1 would serve as a new home to the Southern California Marine Institute, which would likely share the space with government researchers, marine-related businesses or environmental groups, said port Executive Director Geraldine Knatz.
What does SCMI stand for?
SCMI stands for Southern California Marine Institute (Terminal Island, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCMI
We have 24 other meanings of SCMI in our Acronym Attic
- South County Mental Health Center (Delray Beach, FL)
- Stanislaus Chapter of Mental Health Consumers (California)
- South Carolina Mental Health Counselors Association
- Society for Clinical and Medical Hair Removal (Madison, WI)
- Symbiosis Centre for Management and Human Resource Development (Pune, India)
- Schroder Capital Management International
- Severely and Chronically Mentally Ill
- Single Central Maxillary Incisor
- Snyder Capital Management, Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
- South Carolina Military Institute
- Supply Chain Management Institute
- Single Cell Module Integrated Converter
- State Compensation Mutual Insurance Fund (Montana)
- Software Configuration Management Interaction Procedure
- Senior Commanders' Management Information System
- Supply Chain Management and Information Systems (consortium; est. 2004)
- South Carolina Municipal Insurance Trust
- Sub-Committee on Microelectronics and Information Technology (Association of Southeast Asian Nations Science and Technology Network)
- Southern California Monte Jade Science and Technology Association (Irvine, CA)
- Special Court-Martial Jurisdiction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Friday, May 12, 2006 Location: Seaver Undergraduate Campus, AC 235 Session: Red Tides Moderator: Rick Pieper, Southern California Marine Institute 59 2:20 HARMFUL ALGAE IN THE SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA BIGHT: PRESENT THREATS AND FUTURE CONCERNS.
Croix Environmental Association, MAST Academy in Miami and the Southern California Marine Institute.