While at Cynergy and Morphosis, she also was on the Adjunct Graphic Design Faculty at the Southern California Institute of Architecture where she continues to teach.
What does SCI-Arc stand for?
SCI-Arc stands for Southern California Institute of Architecture (Los Angeles, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Surface Charge Imaging
- Surrender Cost Index (insurance)
- Sushi Chef Institute (Los Angeles, CA)
- Swedish Cancer Institute (Seattle, WA)
- Swedish Corrosion Institute
- Switch Communication Interface (AT&T)
- System Call Interface (computer programming)
- Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics
- Systems Concepts and Integration (NATO)
- Spinal Cord Injury Peer Information Library on Technology
- Scan Chain Implemented Fault Injection (also seen as SCIFI)
- Science Fiction
- Science Citation Index and Journal Citation Reports
- Strebel Communication & InterNET (Germany)
- Saturn-Compliant Interface - Physical
- South Central Indiana Paranormal Research Organization (Bloomington, IN)
- SCanning Infrared Alarm CHemical
- Structured Clinical Interview for Separation Anxiety Symptoms
- Spinal Cord Injury and Disease
- Sunnyvale Center for Innovation, Invention and Ideas
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few hours earlier he had delivered his final lecture, The Profanation of Solitude', at SCI-Arc, the Southern California Institute of Architecture.
He also taught architecture at the Southern California Institute of Architecture for many years.
Murphy received a master's degree in architecture from the Southern California Institute of Architecture.
The recipient of some forty awards for cultural, commercial, and residential projects, Rotondi is on the faculty and board of the Southern California Institute of Architecture, which he cofounded in 1972.
LOS ANGELES -- The Southern California Institute of Architecture (SCI-Arc), Caltech Institute of Technology (Caltech), global solar panel manufacturer Hanwha SolarOne Co.
Southern California Institute of Architecture and California Institute of Technology
Monday's event at Woodbury was one stop in a weeklong schedule that will take students to architecture schools at the University of California, Los Angeles, University of Southern California and the Southern California Institute of Architecture.