The props were used earlier in the week at a successful 34 hour vigil and protest at Abbott's South Pasadena, CA site that included AIDS advocates from the Southern California HIV Advocacy Coalition (SCHAC), Bienestar, Whittier Rio Hondo AIDS Project (WRHAP), and many individual AIDS activists and patients will join in this vigil.
What does SCHAC stand for?
SCHAC stands for Southern California HIV Advocacy Coalition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCHAC
We have 2 other meanings of SCHAC in our Acronym Attic
- School-Community Health Alliance (various locations)
- Scottish Churches Housing Action (UK)
- Seminole County Housing Authority (Florida, USA)
- South Carolina Hospital Association
- Southern California Handball Association
- Sussex County Hockey Association
- School-Community Health Alliance of Michigan
- Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic (Windsor, California)
- South Carolina Human Affairs Commission (Columbia)
- South Central Historical Archaeology Conference (annual)
- Short Chain 3-Hydroxyacyl-CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency
- Special Command Allied Expeditionary Force
- Southern California Historical Aviation Foundation (Western Museum of Flight)
- Standing Commission on Human Affairs and Health
- Safety Case Handling and Assessment Manual (United Kingdom)
- South Carolina Health Access Plan
- Statistical Center for HIV/AIDS Research and Prevention
- School of Health and Related Research (The University of Sheffield, UK)
- Senior Citizens Home Assistance Service (Knoxville, TN)
- School of Aviation Medicine (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Several community surveys, including an APLA client survey and community forums held by the Southern California HIV Advocacy Coalition, identify housing as one of the most critical needs of people living with HIV and AIDS.
AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), the Southern California HIV Advocacy Coalition (SCHAC), Bienestar, Whittier Rio Hondo AIDS Project (WRHAP), and many individual AIDS activists and patients will join in this vigil.