Media partners include the Northern California Broadcasters Association, Southern California Broadcasters Association, and the San Diego Radio Broadcasters Association.
What does SCBA stand for?
SCBA stands for Southern California Broadcasters Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCBA
We have 53 other meanings of SCBA in our Acronym Attic
- South Carolina Barbeque Association
- South Carolina Beer Association
- South Carolina Broadcasters Association
- South Central Business Association
- South County Basketball Academy (Morgan Hill, CA)
- Southeastern Caribbean Bird Alerts
- Southern California Badminton Association
- Southern California Balloon Association
- Southern California Basketball Academy
- Southern California Booksellers Association
- Southern Counties Bowling Association
- Southern County Baseball Association
- Southwest Chinese Baptist Association
- Spokane County Bar Association (Washington state)
- Spot-crowned Barbet
- Springboro Clearcreek Baseball Association (Ohio)
- St. Charles Business Association (Louisiana)
- Steel City Boxing Association (Pennsylvania)
- Stemmons Corridor Business Association (Texas)
- Straits Chinese British Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
More recently, she became severely depressed because of cancer and the death in 1997 of her husband, Robert Light, 85, a former actor and president of the Southern California Broadcasters Association.
McSweeney was named as General Sales Manager of the Year in 2001 and 2002 and was elected to the executive board of the Southern California Broadcasters Association as Treasurer in July of this year.
About Southern California Broadcasters Association The Southern California Broadcasters Association is a trade organization, founded in 1937, that serves the radio and advertising industries.
Rose has served in numerous industry capacities including Chairman of the Management Committee for the NAB convention, the Arbitron Advisory Committee, the RAB Board, Chairman of the RAB 2000 Managing Sales Conference, President of the Knowledge Is Power Foundation, President of the Southern California Broadcasters Association, Chairman of Next Generation Radio Board and member of the NAB Board.