The 1994 Southern California Bight Pilot Project (SCBPP; Schiff, 1999; Schiff and Gossett, 1998) provided synoptic sampling of coastal portions of the SCB, excluding ports and harbors, for a subset of possible contaminants.
What does SCBPP stand for?
SCBPP stands for Southern California Bight Pilot Project
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Suffolk Community Barn Owl Project
- South Carolina Business One Stop
- Soluble Calcium-Binding Protein
- South Community Birth Program (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada; est. 2003)
- Southern California Beer Pong
- Standard Chartered Bank-Pakistan
- Station Community Business Park (Oregon)
- Suspended Carrier Biofilm Process
- Significant Community-Based Project Fund (New Zealand Department of Internal Affairs funding source)
- Standard Chartered Bank Pakistan Limited
- Southern California Beach Processes Study
- Shredded Class-Based Queueing
- Second Chance Bird Rescue (Rochester, NY)
- Series-Connected Boost Regulator (US NASA)
- Serum Cholesterol Binding Reserve
- Silicon Chip Bragg Reflector (fiber optics)
- State College Babe Ruth
- Strafford County Board of Realtors (Rochester, NH)
- Serum Cholesterol Binding Reserve Percentage
- South Coast Board Riders Association (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The first of these was the 1994 Southern California Bight Pilot Project (SCBPP), during which 114 mainland shelf sites were sampled (Allen et al.