BUSINESS WIRE)--April 10, 1998--At the recent meetings of Southern California Association of Law Libraries and the Southeastern Chapter of the American Association of Law Libraries, VersusLaw, Inc.
What does SCALL stand for?
SCALL stands for Southern California Association of Law Libraries
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Sustainable Community based Approaches for Livelihoods Enhancement (India)
- System Characteristics and Assurance Level Evaluation (IEEE)
- Student-Centered Activities for Large-Enrollment University Physics
- Southern California Advanced Laparo-Endoscopic Surgery (Thousand Oaks, CA)
- Southern Communities Advocacy Legal & Education Service (Murdoch University, Australia)
- Stark County Aqua Life Enthusiasts Society (Massillon, OH)
- Student Centered Activities for Large Enrollment Undergraduate Programs (University of Central Florida)
- Scalable Linux Systems (Scali Inc.)
- South Carolina Association of Legal Investigators, Inc.
- Summer Cooperative African Language Institute (University of Illinois Center for African Studies)
- Sustainable Communities All Over Puget Sound (state of Washington)
- Standing Committee of Antarctic Logistics and Operations
- Safe, Convenient and Legal Place (driving)
- Scenario-Determined Computer-Assisted Logistics Planning
- Section Carrément Anti Le Pen (French, Anti-facist association, communist oriented)
- Skin Connective Tissue Aponeurotica Loose Connective Tissue Pericranium
- Status and Conservation of the Alpine Lynx Population (Alps)
- Suit, Contamination Avoidance, Liquid Protection
- Scattering with Angular Limitation in Projection E-Beam Lithography (Lucent Technologies)
- SCAnning Laser Photo-Electrochemical Microscopy