Byline: KERRY CAVANAUGH Staff Writer In a move that gives more emphasis to the San Fernando Valley, the Southern California Association of Governments agreed Thursday to create a Valley subregion for assessing statistical data.
What does SCAG stand for?
SCAG stands for Southern California Association of Government
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SCAG
We have 30 other meanings of SCAG in our Acronym Attic
- Sonoma County Academic Foundation for Excellence in Medicine (California)
- Scanning Fast Field Program
- Smart Card Forum of India
- Southern California Association of Fingerprint Officers
- Sagarmatha Community Agro-Forestry Project (Nepal)
- South Carolina Academy of Family Physicians (Laurens, SC)
- Situation Continuously All Fouled Up (polite form)
- Scientific and Clinical Advances Group (London, UK)
- Selective Coronary Angiography (cardiology)
- Southampton City Art Gallery (UK)
- Splinter Cell Anarchy Galore (working title of the sequel of Splinter Cell Chaos Theory)
- Starcraft Addicted Gamers
- System Configuration Advisory Group
- Sun Country Amateur Golf Association (Rio Rancho, NM)
- Standing Committee on Antarctic Geographic Information
- South Carolina Association of Governmental Purchasing Officials
- Sandoz Clinical Assessment Geriatric Scale
- Selangor Chinese Assembly Hall
- Severe Chronic Active Hepatitis
- Steam Coil Air Heater
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with being the city's Metropolitan director, Hall represents the city on the Gateway Cities Council of Governments, and the Southern California Association of Governments.
THE Southern California Association of Governments is famous for issuing widely ignored advice.
Southern California Association of Governments (SCAG): $1,258,450 Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, Ventura County Transportation Commission, Orange County Transportation Authority, San Bernardino County Transportation Commission, Riverside County Transportation Commission, Imperial Valley Association of Governments 4.
The ``State of the Region'' report by the Southern California Association of Governments also gave D's in education and housing.
The two nominees from the San Fernando Valley are Joe Aredas of Arleta, who is vice president of the California Labor Federation, AFL-CIO; and Sylvia Patsaouras of Tarzana, who is manager of the Environmental Planning Division of the Southern California Association of Governments.
A Santa Ana native, Griset is water affairs staff leader for the Southern California Association of Governments.
The seventh annual State of the Region report by the Southern California Association of Governments ranks the quality of life in the region as a D-plus - potentially failing.