Early in his career Goerner taught missions at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, and he was instrumental in securing degree recognition for the Baptist Seminary in Ogbomosho, Nigeria.
What does SBTS stand for?
SBTS stands for Southern Baptist Theological Seminary (Louisville, KY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SBTS
We have 11 other meanings of SBTS in our Acronym Attic
- Surface-Based Test Plan
- Serikat Buruh Transportasi Perjuangan Indonesia (Indonesian transportation labor union)
- Seminole Bromeliad & Tropical Plant Society (Bromeliad Society International; Sanford, FL)
- Small Business Technical Representative
- State Bank of Travancore (Kerala, India)
- Small Business Transportation Resource Center (US DOT)
- School Based Technology Specialist (education)
- School Bus and Traffic Safety (North Carolina Department of Transportation)
- Screen-Based Trading System (India)
- Singapore Blood Transfusion Service (est. 1946)
- Southern Beef Technology Services (New South Wales, Australia)
- Static Bus Transfer Switch
- Same Bat Time, Same Bat Channel
- Shipboard Training Team
- Small Business Technology Transfer
- Southern Bell Telephone and Telegraph
- Studio By The Tracks (Irondale, AL)
- South Bend Table Tennis Center (New Carlisle, IN)
- Sri Balaji Teachers Training College (India)
- Security Business & Technology Unit (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
That sounds promising," said Albert Mohler, president of Southern Baptist Theological Seminary "But the Bible does not contain hidden codes that we are to find and decipher.
Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, has said gay marriage is coming and Christians need to “deal with that,” RightWingWatch.
dissertation in New Testament studies for the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in 2005, Thomas identifies a previously unrecognized motif operating in the famous image of the returning Christ in the apocalyptic book.
at Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville.
Sablan came to the United States in 1962 and attended the then-Oakland City College and Indiana State University in Terre Haute, and studied for the ministry at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Ky.
Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, defended Par Robertson's claim that Muslims are "motivated by demonic power.
Albert Mohler, president of the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, made clear the sectarian character of the event.