Mullins," The Southern Baptist Journal of Theology 3, no.
What does SBJT stand for?
SBJT stands for Southern Baptist Journal of Theology
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- South Bronx Job Corps Academy (US Department of Labor; New York)
- Santa Barbara Jewish Festival
- Santa Barbara Jewish Film Festival (California)
- San Bernardino Juvenile Hall (California)
- Santa Barbara Juvenile Hall (Santa Barbara, CA)
- Santa Barbara Junior High School (California)
- Simmler Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Academy (Massachusetts)
- San Beda Junior Marketing Association (Philippines)
- Small Business Job Protection Act of 1996
- Sudbury Basin Joint Venture
- [not an acronym] (trademark of Infront Motor Sports S.r.l., FIM Superbike World Championship proprietor)
- Short Bus Kids
- Single Below Knee (amputation)
- Snowboard Kids (gaming)
- South Brooklyn Railway Company
- Stichting Bouwkwaliteit (Dutch)
- Svenska Brukshundklubben
- Schweizer Berufsverband der Krankenschwestern und Krankenpfleger (Swiss Nurses Association)
- Santa Barbara Kayak Association (Santa Barbara, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
22) In response to the action of the editorial board of Review and Expositor, Southern Seminary, in the spring of 1997, began publishing a new journal, The Southern Baptist Journal of Theology, the purpose of which was described as "to inform, challenge and encourage its readers to stand for theological truth in a relativistic age and to present an orthodox definition of God in a confused world.
House, "Neglected Voices in Theology," Southern Baptist Journal of Theology 3, no.