Freund, "The Art of Writing History," Southern African Review of Books 30 (1994): 24.
What does SAROB stand for?
SAROB stands for Southern African Review of Books (est. 1987)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Società di Anestesia e Rianimazione Neonatale e Pediatrica Italiana (Italian Society for Neonatal and Pediatric Anesthesia and Intensive Care)
- Support Air Request Net (US DoD)
- Scaffolding and Rigging New Zealand Inc.
- San Antonio Repeater Organization (San Antonio, TX)
- South American Regional Office (est. 1987; Quito, Ecuador; Plan International)
- Southern Africa Regional Office (UN Development Fund for Women)
- Special Allotment Release Order
- Species at Risk in Ontario (environmental registry; Canada)
- Stability and Reconstruction Operations (also seen as S&RO)
- Storage And Retrieval Of Aerometric Data
- San Antonio River Oversight Committee (San Antonio, TX)
- Singapore Association in Republic of China (forum)
- Situational Awareness Recovery Operations Center
- Student Association of Republic of China (various schools)
- Santa Rosa Golf and Beach Club
- Supply Administration of the Republic of Korea
- Search And Rescue Operation
- Search and Rescue Optimal Planning System (USCG)
- International Workshop on Software Architecture Research and Practice
- Posadas (Argentina) International Airport