Nkoana-Mashabane said solutions in Syria could found similar to the roadmap that the 15-nation Southern African Development Community (SADC.
What does SADEC stand for?
SADEC stands for Southern African Development Community
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SADEC
We have 4 other meanings of SADEC in our Acronym Attic
- Société Algérienne pour le Droit de l'Environnement (French)
- Solar Array Drive Electronics
- Structural Assembly Demonstration Experiment (for orbit assembly of large space structures)
- Systematic Analog Design Environment (electrical engineering/microelectronics)
- Sagina Decumbens (trailing pearlwort)
- Security Assistance Data Element Catalog (US DoD)
- Social Awareness and Development Compaign
- Sociedad Asociación Civil Argentina de Estimulación Cardíaca
- South American Dental Exporting Corporation
- Southern Africa Development and Educational Centre
- Spin Axis Declination (NASA)
- Stand-Alone Decryption tool (SecureWave)
- State Animal Disease Emergency Committee (India)
- Statewide Articulation and Dual Enrollment Committee (South Carolina)
- Supply And Development of Energy Co.
- Sociedad Asturiana De Estudios (Spanish)
- Special Assistance for Development Policy (Japan)
- Sociedad Argentina de Dermatopatología (Spanish: Argentina Society of Dermatopathology)
- South African Development Education Practitioners Association
- South African Democracy Education Trust (Pretoria, South Africa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bush decreed Friday that the 15-nation Southern African Development Community (SADC) regional bloc could receive US military aid for peacekeeping efforts in Africa.
The emergency summit of the 15-state Southern African Development Community (Sadc), meeting in Johannesburg, is the highest-level diplomatic intervention in the crisis to date.
Blue Turtle will deliver AmberPoint solutions to countries within the Southern African Development Community, including Angola, Botswana, Democratic Republic of Congo, Lesotho, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, South Africa, Swaziland, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
The closing statement of the 15-nation Southern African Development Community (SADC on new elections.
This license covers South Africa and other countries in the Southern African Development Community (SADC), and will apply to both the public and private sectors in these countries.
The mediator in Madagascar's long-running political crisis said Wednesday exiled former leader Marc Ravalomanana should be allowed to return home from South Africa in March 2009 in an army-backed coup and his attempts to return to the country have been a stumbling block president Joaquim Chissano, the lead mediator from the Southern African Development Community (SADC said, referring to Ravalomanana's return.
In 2001 the IDC provided in excess of R7 billion (CDN$1 billion) to some 506 projects in South Africa and member states of the Southern African Development Community ("SADC").