The Southern African Broadcasting Association (SABA) has re-elected Albertus Aochamub Namibia Broadcasting Corporation (NBC) Director General as its President for the 3rd consecutive two year term.
What does SABA stand for?
SABA stands for Southern African Broadcasting Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SABA
We have 61 other meanings of SABA in our Acronym Attic
- Short Acting Beta Agonist
- Should Always Be Available
- Small Agile Battlefield Aircraft
- Society for the Advancement of Behavior Analysis
- Software As A Business Asset (research project, U of Durham)
- South African Barbecue Association
- South Alabama Beekeepers Association
- South Asian Bar Association
- Southcentral Alaska Beekeepers Association
- Southern Adirondack Beekeepers Association (Delmar, New York)
- Southern Alberta Beekeepers Association (Canada)
- Southern Arizona Business Association
- St. Albans (Amtrak station code; St. Albans, VT)
- Stuart Anderson's Black Angus (restaurant chain)
- Supplied Air Breathing Apparatus
- Surface Analysis by Bacterial Adherence and Scanning Electron Microscopy
- South Asian Bar Association of British Columbia (Canada)
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, DC (law)
- Singapore Australia Business Alliance Forum
- Skating Association for the Blind and Handicapped
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among them are the Asia-Pacific Broadcasting Union (ABU), the European Broadcasting Union (EBU), the Arab States Broadcasting Union (ASBU), Southern African Broadcasting Association (SABA) and the Commonwealth Broadcasting Association (CBA).