27 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The Department of Justice announced today that it would not oppose a proposal by the Southeastern Public Service Authority of Virginia (SPSA) to enter into a contract with a competitive provider of disposal services.
What does SPSA stand for?
SPSA stands for Southeastern Public Service Authority (Chesapeake, VA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SPSA
We have 78 other meanings of SPSA in our Acronym Attic
- Sevenoaks Primary School Association (UK)
- Shy Past Students Association (India)
- Sienna Plantation Softball Association (Texas)
- Simultaneous Perturbation Stochastic Approximation
- Single Plan for Student Achievement (California)
- Snorby Preconfigured Security Application (software)
- South Pine Sports Association (Australia)
- South Plains Surgical Associates (Lubbock, TX)
- Southeast Pacific Swordfish Arrangement
- Southeastern Portable Sanitation Association (trade organization)
- Southern Political Science Association (Statesboro, GA)
- Spanish Peaks Staff Association (Spanish Peaks Scout Ranch)
- Special Project Support Activity
- Special Projects School for Air (US Navy)
- Spotted Sandpiper (bird species Actitis macularia)
- St. Paul School of Aparri (Aparri, Philippines)
- St. Petersburg Sailing Association (Florida)
- Sunderland Pharmaceutical Students' Association (UK)
- Suriname Practical Shooting Association
- Sabine Parish School Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Suffolk (Virginia) Circuit Court has dismissed all charges filed by Holland Enterprises, a local construction and demolition landfill company, against the Southeastern Public Service Authority (SPSA) over a program that SPSA offered several years ago.
PUBLIC AGENCY MUSCLES INTO C&D MARKET The Southeastern Public Service Authority (SPSA), a public agency that handles most waste disposal and recycling in Virginia Beach, Norfolk, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, Suffolk, Franklin, Isle of Wight County and Southampton County, has announced that it will accept construction and demolition debris in its landfill, reports the Virginian-Pilot (Norfolk, Va.
City of Suffolk and Southeastern Public Service Authority Applaud Significant Accomplishment by Country's Largest Tea Processing Facility SUFFOLK, Va.
At the September 25, 2002 Board of Directors meeting of the Southeastern Public Service Authority (SPSA), six alternatives were reviewed for continuing and improving the recycling program for the SPSA member communities.
At the July Board meeting of the Southeastern Public Service Authority (SPSA), Portsmouth Councilman Charles Whitehurst was named the new Chairman of the SPSA Board of Directors.