She received the Innovative Practice Award from the Southeastern Michigan Society of Health-System Pharmacists, 2002, for being one of the first pharmacists in the nation to work on patient safety issues on a full-time basis.
What does SMSHP stand for?
SMSHP stands for Southeastern Michigan Society of Health-System Pharmacists
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of SMSHP in our Acronym Attic
- Squamous Metaplasia of Sebaceous Gland (pathology)
- Strategic Material Sourcing Group (US DoD)
- Senior Master Sergeant
- Shree Maharani Shantadevi Hospital (India)
- Slaska Miedzynarodowa Szkola Handlowa (Polish: Silesia International School of Economics; Poland)
- SmartShanghai.com (website)
- South Miami Senior High (Florida)
- South Mississippi State Hospital (Purvis, MS)
- Swiss Medical Society of Hypnosis
- Silver Mountain School of Hotel Management (Nepal)
- Switch Miss Status Holding Register
- Shawnee Mission South High School (Kansas)
- Saint-Mamet Saisie Informatique (French: Saint Mamet Data Entry)
- Segmented Marketing Services, Inc. (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Siemens Medical Systems, Inc. (supplier)
- Smith Micro Software Inc. (mobile software products)
- sommet mondial de la société de l'information
- Strong Metal-Support Interaction
- Sustainable Manufacturing Sourcing Index (Nike)
- System Management Software, Inc. (St. Paul, MN)