RTI) , the Florida-based processor of orthopedic, cardiovascular and other allograft implants, announced today that the company has signed a new five-year agreement with Southeast Tissue Alliance, Inc.
What does SETA stand for?
SETA stands for Southeast Tissue Alliance (Gainesville, FL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SETA
We have 59 other meanings of SETA in our Acronym Attic
- Scientific and Engineering Technical Assistance
- Search for Extraterrestrial Artifacts
- Sector Education and Training Authority (South Africa)
- Security, Education, Training & Awareness
- Seksuaalinen Tasa-Arvoisuus (Finnish Sexual Equality Organization)
- Sherburne-Earlville Teachers' Association (Sherburne, NY)
- Singularity Engine Time Accelerator (gaming)
- Society for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Software Engineering and Technical Assistance
- South Eastern Telecommunications Association
- Southeastern Employment & Training Association (Clemson, SC)
- Students for the Ethical Treatment of Animals
- Survey of Employment Tribunal Applications (UK)
- Systems Engineering and Technical Assistance (US DoD contract vehicle)
- Systems Engineering, Testing, and Analysis
- Southwark Education and Training Advice for Adults (UK)
- Shipboard Electronic Thermoacoustic Chiller
- Shipboard Electronics Thermo-Acoustic Cooler
- Shipboard Electronics Thermoacoustic Chiller
- Society of Environmental Toxicology And Chemistry
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southeast Tissue Alliance (SETA) in Gainesville, FL, has been cited by the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for obtaining tissue from the wrong donor twice over a period of 10 months in 2002 and 2003.
The RTI lawsuit alleged that Osteotech's bio-d Threaded Cortical Bone Dowel infringed in certain claims of 3 patents owned by RTI and the Southeast Tissue Alliance and licensed to Medtronic, Inc.