Southeast Neighborhood Development (SEND), Indianapolis, IN: $40,000 for the Main Street Initiative to revitalize the Fountain Square area.
What does SEND stand for?
SEND stands for Southeast Neighborhood Development
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEND
We have 5 other meanings of SEND in our Acronym Attic
- Sensor Calibration Laboratory
- Servicio Autonomo Nacional de Normalizacion, Calidad, Metrologia y Reglamentos Tecnicos (Spanish)
- Social-Economic-Natural Complex Ecosystems
- Strait East Nova Community Enterprise Network (Canada)
- Science Education for New Civic Engagements and Responsibilities
- Special Educational Needs Coordinator (UK)
- Smart Environment for Network Control, Monitoring and Management
- société en nom collectif à responsabilité limitée (professional services firms)
- Search Engine for NAL (National Aerospace Laboratory) Database (Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency)
- Simple, Effective, Necessary, Done (successful email)
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (First Tier Tribunal; Education Act of 1993; Darlington, UK)
- Standard for Exchange of Nonclinical Data
- Stolen Equipment National Database (UK)
- Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Act (UK)
- Secure Electronic Net Document Delivery
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunals (UK)
- Systems Engineering for Network Debug, Integration, and Test
- South End New Development Organization (St. Louis, MO)
- Southern Europe New Drug Organization
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Order (est. 2005; Northern Ireland, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fountain Square Main Street is a program of Southeast Neighborhood Development, Inc.
Taft - Indianapolis, Indiana President, Southeast Neighborhood Development Paula Reddish Zinnemann - Los Angeles, California Real Estate Commissioner, State of California MAKE YOUR OPINION COUNT - Click Here http://tbutton.