NSF and Southeast Michigan Sustainable Business Forum Provided Insights on New Green Initiatives to Help Boost Michigan's Economy ANN ARBOR, Mich.
What does SMSBF stand for?
SMSBF stands for Southeast Michigan Sustainable Business Forum (Grand Rapids, MI)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Sekolah Menengah Sultan Abdul Halim (Malaysia; school alumni association)
- Subclinical to Mild Suspensory Apparatus Injury
- Spokane Mountaineers Search and Rescue (Spokane County Department of Emergency Management)
- Sundance Mountain Stables Animal Rescue (Tamassee, SC)
- Savage Man Savage Beast (movie)
- Shanghai Medical Security Bureau
- Siemens Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia)
- Södermalms Båtklubb (Swedish)
- Solomon Mutual Savings Bank (Seoul, South Korea)
- Strategic Missile Support Base
- Standardized Medicare Supplement Benefit Plan
- Sallie Mae Servicing Corporation (student loan organization)
- Scottish Medical Students Committee (UK)
- Short Message Service Center
- Smithsonian Museum Support Center (Suitland, MD)
- Society of Miniature Ship Collectors (est. 2009)
- South Mississippi Soccer Club (est. 1978)
- Space and Missiles System Center
- Spiritual Moral Social Cultural (education)
- Standard Microsystems Corporation (New York)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Southeast Michigan Sustainable Business Forum, and Trillium Asset Management, the oldest and largest independent investment management firm dedicated solely to socially responsible investing.