00 Hardcover Transnational crime, crime control and security HQ281 The Southeast European Cooperative Initiative (SECI), established in 1999, conducts projects intended to enhance the business environment in the region, and security is one of its aims.
What does SECI stand for?
SECI stands for Southeast European Cooperative Initiative
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SECI
We have 19 other meanings of SECI in our Acronym Attic
- Section Gauge Log (oil exploration)
- Hyperbolic Secant
- Screened Exchange Plus Coulomb Hole Method
- Servicios Energeticos del Chaco, Empresa del Estado Provincial (Chaco, Argentina)
- Super East Collegiate Hockey League
- Size Exclusion Chromatography-High Performance Liquid Chromatography
- Safety Environmental Control, Inc. (safety equipment and supplies; Marlborough, NH)
- Secure Electronic Commerce Infrastructure
- Socialization, Externalization, Combination, Internalization (knowledge creation model)
- South Egypt Cancer Institute (Assiut, Egypt)
- Strengthening Entrepreneurship, Competitiveness and Innovation (UK and Macedonia)
- South-East Consortium for International Development
- Security Interface Software
- Second Cooperation Programme in Integration in Manufacturing Between People's Republic of China and the European Union
- Southeast Center for Independent Living (Worcester, MA)
- Security Inspection
- Selenocysteine Insertion Sequence
- Secretaría de Enseñanza Clínica, Internado y Servicio Social
- Servicio Central de Informatica Universitario (Spanish: Central Informatics College)
- SouthEast Chapter of Kodály Educators
Samples in periodicals archive:
helped to design and bring into being the Southeast European Cooperative Initiative [SECI] Regional Center for Combating Trans-border Crime based in Bucharest.
Romania plays an active role in the Bucharest-based Southeast European Cooperative Initiative (SECI) Center's Anti-Drug Task Force.