Scientists at the Southeast Dairy Foods Research Center evaluated the influence of starter cultures, whey solids, composition and spray-drying on the efficacy, or efficiency, of the bleaching process.
What does SDFRC stand for?
SDFRC stands for Southeast Dairy Foods Research Center (North Carolina State University)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Scan Disk Free Protection (data loss)
- School District Facilities Plan (British Columbia, Canada Ministry of Education)
- Search Direction Finding Processor
- Standard Distance Package
- Standard Dragon Fighting Position (gaming)
- Sudden Death Failure Period
- Supplemental Data for Provisioning
- Swiss Drug-Free Powerlifting Federation
- Stochastic Decision Free Petri Nets
- San Diego Fireman's Relief Association
- San Diego Fire-Rescue Department (California)
- San Diego Fire Recovery Network (California)
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools
- Same-Day Funds Settlement
- San Diego Fern Society (San Diego, CA)
- SBI Debt Fund Series (SBI Mutual Fund)
- Slave Descendants Freedom Society (est. 1991)
- Sonoran Desert Field Station (USGS Western Ecological Research Center; University of Arizona; Tucson, AZ)
- Safe and Drug Free Schools and Communities
- San Diego Figure Skating Club (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Researchers at the Southeast Dairy Foods Research Center (SDFRC), Raleigh, NC, are investigating a potential synergistic effect between components in dairy foods and probiotic cultures.