The Thai Premier said investment prospects are vast in Thailand given its potential as a gateway for European Union countries to the Southeast Asian region and the USD66 billion key Thai government projects in the sphere of transport, telecommunications and energy.
What does SEAR stand for?
SEAR stands for Southeast Asian Region
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEAR
We have 15 other meanings of SEAR in our Acronym Attic
- Software Engineering Australia Queensland (Australia)
- Stock Exchange Automated Quotations
- Stock Exchange Automated Quotation (London Stock Exchange, UK)
- Seafood Export and Quality Improvement Project (Vietnam)
- Science Education and Quantitative Literacy
- Southeast Asia Quinine Artesunate Malarial Trial
- Safe, Effective & Affordable Review
- Safety Evaluation Audit Report
- Self-Esteem and Relationship Questionnaire (sexual dysfunction)
- Sistema Educativo Autonómico Regional (Spanish: Regional Autonomous Education System; Nicaragua)
- Special Event Assessment Rating
- System Engineering Analysis Report
- Southeast Asia Resource Action Center (nonprofit advocacy organization)
- South-East Asia Regional Centre (Malaysia)
- SEAMEO Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture
- Southeast Asian Regional Center for Research and Graduate Study in Agriculture (Philippines)
- South East Asian Regional Computer Confederation
- Southeast Asia Regional Centre for Counter-Terrorism (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Scan, Examine, Act, Review, Connect, and Hunt (reading strategy)
- Search Envisioned As Relation & Class Hierarchizing (black box optimization framework)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We still have a lot of work to do, not just in Thailand but across the Southeast Asian region, to ensure we maximise our continued growth.
Over the past two years, Nilpeter Asia Pacific and Pamarco Global Graphics have worked together to develop a strong presence in the Southeast Asian region.
China is now the biggest export market for South Korea, Japan, Brazil, the Southeast Asian region, and South Africa.
The project, delayed by the global economic crisis since 2009, is a major step for Siam Cement towards expanding its foreign business in the fast-growing Southeast Asian region.
Flag carrier Vietnam Airlines hopes to make the country s two biggest airports -- in Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City -- gateways to the fast-growing Southeast Asian region.
Many new TB cases will be in Africa, the eastern Mediterranean and Southeast Asian regions, according to projections published in the BMJ.
Tadashi Yanai, chairman of the company, expressed willingness to expand further in the Southeast Asian region at a press conference Thursday, saying the region will become ''a large economic market like the European Union in the next decade,'' in light of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations' blueprint to create an economic community by 2015.