Smith, Registered Professional Archaeologist and Associate Director of the Southeast Archeological Center.
What does SEAC stand for?
SEAC stands for Southeast Archeological Center (National Park Service)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SEAC
We have 69 other meanings of SEAC in our Acronym Attic
- South East Australian Basketball League
- Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics
- Seabee Team
- Social and Environmental Aspects in Business
- Safety and Environmental Advisory Council
- Scientific & Engineering Advisory Committee
- Senior Enlisted Advisor to the Chairman (of the Joint Chiefs of Staff)
- Socio-Economic Analysis Committee (European Chemicals Agency)
- South East Asia Command (Allies WWII)
- Southeast Alaska Conservation Society
- Southeastern Archaeological Conference
- Special Education Advisory Committee
- Special Education Assistant Certificate (Canada)
- Spongiform Encephalopathy Advisory Committee
- Standard Eastern Automating Computing
- Standards Electronic Automatic Computer (US Patent Office, circa late 1950s)
- State Level Expert Appraisal Committee (India)
- Student Environmental Action Coalition
- Submarine Exercise Area Coordinator
- Supervisory Enumerator Advisory Council (National Association of State Departments of Agriculture)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Michael Russo and Virginia Horak, Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University and Southeast Archeological Center, National Park Service, June 2000, http://www.
In 1998 extensive investigations were undertaken on Water Island, US Virgin Islands, by a research team from the Southeast Archeological Center, National Park Service.