Luke's Episcopal Health System (Houston) * Southeast Alabama Medical Center (Dothan, Ala.
What does SAMC stand for?
SAMC stands for Southeast Alabama Medical Center (est. 1957; Dothan, AL)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SAMC
We have 29 other meanings of SAMC in our Acronym Attic
- Small and Minority Business Activity Reporting
- San Antonio Music Business Expo (Texas)
- South Atlantic Migratory Bird Initiative
- Sam-Oborona Bes Orusyia (Russian martial art)
- System for Aligning and Merging Biomedical Ontologies
- System for Automation of Materiel Plan for Army Materiel/Budget
- S-Allylmercaptocysteine (water-soluble sulfur compound present in aged garlic extract)
- SA Mobile Computers (South Australia)
- Sergeant Audie Murphy Club (US Army)
- South American Music Conference
- St. Anthony's Medical Center (Saint Louis, MO)
- Stochastic Approximation Monte Carlo (algorithm)
- System Aircraft Maintenance Control (United Airlines)
- S.A. Minera Catalano-Aragonesa (Spanish mining company)
- Southern Arizona Mechanical Contractors Association (Tucson, AZ)
- Sacramento Archives and Museum Collection Center
- South African Managed Care Coalition (est. 1992)
- San Mateo County Economic Development Association
- Self-Protect Air-to-Air Missile Concept Evaluation Program
- San Mateo County Employees Retirement Association (Redwood Shores, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BASINGSTOKE, England, March 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Southeast Alabama Medical Centergoes live with USIntefleCS Contact Centre Southeast Alabama Medical Center has gone live with Clinical Solutions' US version of IntefleCS Contact Centre.
Participating attendees: - Galen Metz, CIO, Group Health Cooperative of South Central Wisconsin - Patrick Hale, CTO, Sparrow Health System - Dave Gravender, VP & CIO, Kaweah Delta Health Care District - Eric Daffron, CIO, Southeast Alabama Medical Center - Peter Waegemann, Health IT Strategist VP, mHealth Initiative - Jack Santos, Research VP, Gartner (Moderator and Master of Ceremonies) Also participating in the panel is Jim Keegan, Business Development Director, Patient Monitoring Systems & IT, Drager Medical.
Missing in Action Southeast Alabama Medical Center (SAMC) is a 400-bed regional referral hospital serving Dothan, Ala.
TerHark, chief medical technologist at 400-bed Southeast Alabama Medical Center in Dothan, recites some of the things that go into his laboratory's instrument proposals, it sounds like the summary of a course he must have taken while working for his master's in business administration: "use of cash flow analysis, sensitivity analysis, computations of net present value, break-even volume, internal rate of return, reduction in variable production costs.
7 million in increased clinical and administrative staff productivity and operating profits for Southeast Alabama Medical Center (SAMC).
In Q4, leading healthcare organizations selected Sentillion IAM solutions for enterprise-wide implementations, including: -- IASIS Healthcare (Franklin, TN) -- Southeast Alabama Medical Center (Dothan, AL) -- Cascade Healthcare Community -- St.
SOURCE Roger Howell Division Director of Information Systems Southeast Alabama Medical Center 1108 Ross Clark Circle, Dothan, AL 36301 Phone: 334-793-8111 PROBLEM In 1996, Southeast Alabama Medical Center (SAMC), a top-notch patient care facility serving parts of Alabama, Florida and Georgia, needed to support the transfer of large images for telemedicine and integrate voice data and imaging applications across its network infrastructure.