Brett and Naghmeh King, who hit the headlines after taking their five-year-old son from Southampton General Hospital without the permission of doctors, had their treatment plan for Ashya approved yesterday after a telephone call between their lawyers, the hospital's legal representatives and a judge.
What does SGH stand for?
SGH stands for Southampton General Hospital (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SGH
We have 51 other meanings of SGH in our Acronym Attic
- Scarborough Grace Hospital
- Seattle Grace Hospital (TV show Grey's Anatomy)
- Second Harmonic Generation
- Sharp Grossmont Hospital (California)
- Siegel High School (Murfreesboro, TN)
- Sikorsky Global Helicopters (Coatesville, PA)
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger Inc
- Singapore General Hospital
- Sister Golden Hair
- Small Group Home
- Sunglass Hut
- Sweeny General Hospital (fictious, gaming)
- Szkola Glowna Handlowa (Warsaw School of Economics, Poland)
- Southern Gauteng Hockey Association (South Africa)
- Southwest Georgia Homeschool Association
- Standard Ground Handling Agreement
- Snow Goose Hepatitis B Virus
- S.W. General Health Center (Middleburg Heights, OH)
- Scottish Government Health Directorates
- Syrian Golden Hamster Fetal Lung
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) had said it was seeking the withdrawal of the European arrest warrant that sparked the pursuit of the parents, who were arrested in Spain on Saturday after taking Ashya from Southampton General Hospital last Thursday.
Brett and Naghmeh King left Soto del Real prison near Madrid yesterday where they were detained following their arrest for taking their fiveyear-old son from Southampton General Hospital without the consent of doctors.
Ashya had been having chemotherapy at Southampton General Hospital after surgery to remove an aggressive, lifethreatening brain tumour.
The provider will need to have the capability to offer a breakdown and repair service as well as an emergency call out service for Southampton General Hospital, Princess Anne Hospital, Countess Mountbatten Hospice and the Nursling Medical Records Centre.
Professor David Barrett, a consultant orthopaedic surgeon at Southampton General Hospital, was the first in the UK to perform the procedure and said the early intervention gave patients a chance to extend the lifespan of their knee, as a total replacement could be used if needed in the future.
He was treated at the scene by paramedics before being taken to Southampton General Hospital, where his condition was last night "serious but stable".
Dr Cusak said that Miss Butcher was admitted to Southampton General Hospital on the evening of July 2 last year.