What does SHAME stand for?
SHAME stands for Southampton Alliance for Monied Estates (New York)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SHAME
We have 1 other meaning of SHAME in our Acronym Attic
- Studies in the History and Archaeology of Jordan (publication)
- Selective Hepatic Artery Ligation (cardiovascular medicine)
- South Hills Art League (Pennsylvania)
- Subject Heading Authority List
- Stanford Health and Lifestyle Assessment
- Stand-Off High Altitude Long Endurance (Aircraft)
- Society of Hides and Leather Traders Association.
- Self Help and Actualization Movement
- Slope Height Area Moment (pharmacokinetic analysis)
- Standardized Hyper Adaptable Metadata Editor
- Smallholder Horticultural Activities Managed Sustainably (Egypt)
- Smart Howitzer Automated Management System
- Sinologie Heidelberg Alumni Netzwerk (German: Sinology Heidelberg Alumni Network)
- Société d'Histoire et d'Archéologie du Canton de Neuchâtel (French)
- Student Health Action Network (est. 1992; India)
- Sighthound Association of New England
- Supportive Housing Association of New Jersey (disability program; Cranford, NJ)
- Stress History and Normalized Soil Engineering Parameters (experimental procedure for mechanical soil testing developed at MIT)
- Self Help Association of Paraplegics (South Africa)