What does SEEPFA stand for?
SEEPFA stands for South-East Europe Pet Food Manufacturers Association (trade association)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Serial Electrically Erasable PROM (Programmable Read-Only Memory)
- Shelf Edge Exchange Processes
- Skillbridge Employability Enhancement Program (India)
- Small Enterprise Education and Promotion
- Social, Environmental and Economic Performance (International Cotton Advisory Committee)
- Student Educational Employment Program
- 2 Dimensional Seepage Analysis (Groundwater Modeling Systems)
- Support, Education, Empowerment for Parents of Autistic Children (California)
- South Eastern European Partnership on Accountancy Development (regional initiative)
- South East European Public Prosecutors Advisory Group (Stability Pact)
- Software Engineering Ethics and Professional Practices (IEEE Computer Society and Association of Computing Machinery)
- South East Enterprise Platform Programme (Ireland)
- Serial (PC) Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory
- Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Sustainability Education in European Primary Schools
- Santa Cruz Electronics Export Processing Zone (India)
- Santacruz Electronics Exports Processing Zone
- Scale of Essential Elements Questionnaire (Therapeutic Community)
- Stimulant Effect Expectancy Questionnaire (psychology)